Life is pretty good here!

Imissthe80s
on 11/11/11 12:01 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
mrsannie- I love this post! So encouraging! I'm curious about something, I know that even smaller people can be out of shape and get winded, so how does that compare with being MO and then losing the weight and becoming small? I mean, do you feel in better shape simply by having the weight off or by exercising?

mrsannie
on 11/13/11 12:31 am
Hmmmmmmmmm, that's tough one to explain...

I feel better all around everyday, doing anything.  Going to the store, walking in the parking lot, doing the laundry and going up stairs, life is just easier.  Of course being in shape even at a higher weight feels great too, but now life is just easier!  I can wear high heels and not be in agony, I can walk much father without my back killing me, (this sounds dumb) I can slide between smaller spaces, I don't feel limited by my size.  I just feel good.  I am not in the best shape, I really need to do more than I do, but I am in MUCH better shape than before and get winded much less than I did when I was heavier even when I was working out all the time.  I mean it makes sense, 90 lbs. is a lot to carry around!  Also all those other issues that plaqued me are gone like, the sleep apnea (now gone) made me so tired all the time, I felt like I couldn't do anything.  The diabetes (gone) made me feel tired and run-down all day and quite simply I was so depressed by the constant yo-yo I just wanted to get through the day.

So yes, I do feel better with just having the weight off.

As I said life is pretty good!

Nothing will change if you don't have the courage to change it!
      And stop calling me "Shirley!"